Full-time Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited: Senior Finance Officer Recruitment
Newage Solutions and Technologies Limited – ICT Firm with offices in United States, United Kingdom & Nigeria; Providing services in the areas of Software Development, Deployment & Support, Database, Computer/Network/Telecoms Infrastructure, Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Security, Cloud Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
The Job : Senior Finance Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Infuse customized, out-of-the-box ideas and solutions regarding real estate and properties management.
- Develop financial budgetpersuasive contents for Proposals and Presentations.
- Perform requires administrative duties (e.g. contact reports, financial reports, project results etc).
- Manage a large range of event types to build brand reputation and generate leads for internal and external clients.
- Collaborate with marketing, business development managers and business unit liaisons to ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines, drive event attendance, and create experiences conducive to achieving the designated metrics.
- Providing input for business and strategic planning
- Setting goals for departments and individual managers
- Collaborating with colleagues to implement policies and develop improvements
- Organize and coordinate inter- and intradepartmental operations
- Oversee resource allocation and budgeting
- Provide guidance to subordinate staff and evaluate performance
- Resolve issues that may arise in a timely manner
- Assume responsibility for timely reporting to senior management or regulatory agencies on property management.
- Graduate Degree from leading institution with 10 years of relevant experience.
- Relevant Certification and Membership of Relevant Professional bodies are required
- Experience in Management of several high volume-related accounts.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Productivity Tools, ERP, CRM and other solutions.
- Proficient in the use of SAGE or QuickBooks Financial Management Software.
- Proven success managing complex projects on-time and working in cross functional teams
- Experience in operations management
- Solid understanding of business functions (HR, finance etc.)
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability in decision-making and problem-solving
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills.
How To Apply