Please login/register to apply for this job.
11 Jul 2019
Full-time Nicole Sinclair: Facility Supervisor Recruitment
Nicole Sinclair – Our client is recruiting to fill the position of:
The Job : Facility Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Plans budgets and schedules facility modifications, including cost estimates.
- Inspects constructions for new initiatives and installation progress.
- Manages the receiving function.
- Manages preventive maintenance of facility equipment,
- Oversees the parking space
- Oversees the cleaning and maintenance of facility.
- Develops and administers the annual budget.
- Administrative Duties
- Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- Project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for facility purchase and contractors
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, waste disposal and recycling;
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation;
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organizing current premises;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- B.Sc in any related Engineering field.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Communication proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management
- Supervisory skill
- Awareness of safety/risk management procedures
- Maintain high standards and achieve high expectations.
How To Apply