Internship Nicole Sinclair: HR Intern Recruitment
Nicole Sinclair is a human resource consulting firm founded to maximize HR potential of its existing and potential clients. This we provide through effective partnership in attracting superior talent, developing staff and designing HR processes to yield maximized organizational effectiveness.
The Job : HR Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role will provide administrative support to the Human Resources department on all personnel matters.
- Successful candidate will be required to assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
- Assist with the coordination and supervision of the Human Resources function.
- Provide assistance in managing recruitment, screening, and interviewing of applicants for departmental positions.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files
- Assist in handling of complaints and grievances and determination of appropriate disciplinary actions.
- Assist in the coordination of training activities when necessary.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate personnel records.
- Assist in the management of staff welfare issues.
- Follow up on each department daily and weekly report.
- Handles monthly routines towards staff compensation and leave management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BSc in Administration, Social Sciences or relevant fields
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- HR certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HR functions pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc
- Proficient in MS Office suites
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies and procedures
- Ability to priortise
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
How To Apply