Full-time Nigeria Country Manager at Lori Systems
Lori Systems is a logistics coordination platform that seamlessly connects Cargo Owners to Transportation.
The Job : Nigeria Country Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Lori is seeking a Country Manager who will scale and run Lori’s Nigeria operations. We are seeking a strong leader with significant experience in managing teams and operations excellency. You will operate with autonomy, working closely with customers, transporters and other external stakeholders to build our Nigeria presence into a world-class operation. You will own the Nigeria P&L, budget and projections and have full access to Lori’s globally leading tech and operations team and operating model to drive growth.
- Develop and execute the market strategy and drive through walls
- Build and manage a world-class team
- Support business development activities
- Own and manage the country’s finance & budget
- Set goals and capture performance data to improve operations
- Implement, analyze and iterate business processes & systems
- Drive operational efficiency and scale
- Implement controls to ensure compliance
- Deep commitment to the vision of Lori
- Entrepreneurial passion
- Experience in managing challenging situations requiring effective prioritization and rapid response
- Experience in building personal networks at a senior level
- Analytical mindset and experience in defining and solving complex issues
- Strategic thinker able to device creative mid-to-long term initiatives that drive growth
- Strong understanding of financial and operational management processes
- Experience living in a developing country, and commitment to living in Nigeria.
- Experience in logistics in Nigeria
- MBA is an added advantage
How To Apply