Full-time Nigerian Experts at Equal Access Nigeria
Equal Access International is an international not for profit organization (501c3) working in over ten countries around the world. A communications for social change organization that combines the power of media with community mobilization, Equal Access creates community-led and evidence-based programming and customized communications strategies and outreach solutions that address the most critical challenges affecting people in the developing world in the areas of peace and conflict, women’s and girl’s empowerment, governance, civic participation, youth development, human rights and health.
The Job : Nigerian Experts
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Locations: Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Benue, Kogi and Plateau
Nigerian and West African experts with prior experience in one or more of the following thematic areas are encouraged to apply:
- Conflict and violence management and mitigation, Conflict Early Warning Systems, Gender, Youth Development, Preventing Violent Extremism, Peacebuilding, Civic Engagement, Participatory Media, Local Governance, CSO Capacity Building, Private Sector Engagement, M&E, Finance, Operations/Logistics, Communications, and Grants.
Nigerian and West African experts with prior experience in one or more of the following geographic areas of Nigeria are encouraged to apply:
- Northwest region (Kaduna, Kano, Katsina) and/or the North Central region (Kogi, Benue, Plateau).
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in one of the above stated technical fields;
- At least 5 years relevant experience; experience working on donor-funded programs, particularly USAID, is preferred;
- Good communication skills and positive work ethic;
- English language skills required.
How To Apply
Applicants should e-mail their CV’s and Cover Letter referring to “Nigeria Experts” in the subject-line of the e-mail via: [email protected]