Full-time NoemDek Limited Recruitment- Logistics Business Development Analyst
NoemDek Limited is an EPC company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Logistics Business Development Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- NoemDek’s Logistics division is seeking to recruit a Logistics Business Development Analyst to grow the firm’s logistics arm.
- The ideal candidate must be a critical and strategic thinker who will be required to assess and target the transportation & logistics market for strategic opportunities.
- The successful candidate must have a strong passion for cars. This position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Build and enhance strategic relationships within the Transportation & Logistics sector by maintaining contact with existing customers and partners; participate in key affinity events to meet potential partners; follow-up on contacts; build new pipelines and relationships; grow sales of overall product offering within
- Achieve key growth goals, and provide new markets for the transport unit
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing new business relationships
- Perform market research on competitive landscape and industry trends
- Responsible for account development, cold calling, assessing client needs, and identifying solutions
- Generate new leads with the intention of creating sales/revenue
- Build and maintains an active sales pipeline for growth
- Perform consistent lead and post-sale follow-up
- Schedule appointments, prepare and present to clients
- Perform sales planning for overall NoemDek Transport offerings
- Transition planning for long term growth and expansion of customers
- Maintain positive customer relationships post-sale with the intention of consistent growth
- Elicit continued and increased spend with current customers
- Work closely with the operations manager to strategize more effective sales and growth methods
- When appropriate, pitch business development ideas and strategies at boardroom level
- Collaborate and integrate knowledge and feedback to assure that the organization is capable of implementing successful growth opportunities.
- The Logistics Business Development Analyst will report directly to the Operations Manager.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar role with tangible results.
- Strong networking abilities.
- Must be a self-starter, be highly detail oriented and possess good time management, organizational, decision making skills.
- Must have sales planning ability at the customer level and sector level.
- Good understanding of the Transportation & Logistics Industry.
- Exceptional oral and written skills are essential.
- Use of Microsoft Office with a strong focus on PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Application Closing Date
How To Apply