Full-time Ntel Nigeria: Market Development Agent (MDA) Vacancy
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
The Job : Market Development Agent (MDA)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To source and recruit Agent Entrepreneurs (AEs) who serves as SIM Registration Centres (SRCs), that will enhance targeted customer acquisition and gross revenue in respective sales territory by effective implementation of planned strategies that aim at improving distribution channel.
- Expected End Results (“WHAT”)
- Supporting Activities (“HOW”)
Recruitment of AEs:
- Source and recruit new AEs.
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activations, recharge sales and sales of devices by the AEs.
- Performance tracking of Sales indices and parameters
- Management of AEs for revenue and customer acquisition
- Drive market initiatives to achieve quality Activations
- Ensure AEs locations have a functional KUCHIO
- Coordinate sales activities for optimization of revenue turnover
- Ensure adequate availability of products in all AE outlets in the territory
- To effectively and timely communicate all schemes / product launches to AEs
- Ensure SRCs and AEs centres are active at every given point in time.
Upskilling of AEs:
- Train AEs on product knowledge, selling skills and customer services
- Branding and Merchandizing Ensure brand visibility and product awareness in the trade
- Reporting Timely generation of KPI reports and field reports such as would support the business and enhance productivity.
- Collation of field sales reports
- Submission of daily, weekly and monthly sales activity reports and other related reports.
Skills & Knowledge
Educational Qualifications & Functional/Technical Skills:
- Good First Degree in any field of study
- 3-5 years experience preferably in FMCG, Consumer Durables & telecom
Other Requirements (Behavioural etc.):
- Result Driven
- Self starter
- Innovative Selling skills
- Customer centric
- Problem Solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Numeric skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage a team of Agent Entrepreneurs
- Must be able to communicate with all cadres within his/her territory portfolio
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: “MDA” or “Retail Sales Executive” should be the subject of your application.