Full-time Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife: Assistant Lecturers (English) Recruitment
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
The Job : Assistant Lecturers (English)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Specializations: Stylistics and Phonology, Dramatic Literature and African-American Literature
Location: Ile-Ife, Osun, Nigeria
- Candidates applying for this position are expected to possess a First Degree with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) and Second Degree in their respective fields from recognized Universities
- Candidates must be registered for a Ph.D programme
- Candidates applying for this position must not be above 35 years of age.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit 25 copies of their Applications and up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following information in order as listed below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters)
- Post Applied for (State the Department/Unit)
- Date and place of birth (attach birth certificate/sworn affidavit)
- State of Origin, Senatorial District and Local Government Area (if a Nigerian)
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address/including G.S.M. Telephone number and E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children and their Ages
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic/Professional qualifications and distinctions obtained with dates (attach copies of credentials)
- Work Experience with dates
- Present Employment, Status and Salary (if any)
- Research interests and activities
- Conference/courses attended (state titles of papers presented if any)
- Professional accomplishment
- Publications with date
- Service to national and international bodies
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Any physical challenge?
- Names and address of three (3) referees who must have been closely associated with Candidates academic/work experience.
Candidates are advised to request their referees to forward confidential reports on them directly to the Registrar. The reports should be duly marked “CONFIDENTIAL”.
Applications and Curriculum Vitae are to be forwarded, “for the attention of Director of Personnel Affairs” to:
Obafemi Awolowo University, lle-Ife,
Note: Only the applications of shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.