Full-time Office Administrator at Chicason Group
Chicason Group is a home grown and technology driven conglomerate, with vibrant member companies and affiliated businesses that epitomize the African enterprise spirit with diverse interests in Oil & Gas Trading, Oil & Gas Exploration, Manufacturing, Mining, Real Estate, Project Management, Agriculture, travel/tourism, Health care and Construction in Africa.
The Job : Office Administrator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Provide administrative assistance to staff in the legal department
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, teleconference, and online conferences/meeting.
- Coordinate with external counsel and other vendors to obtain and exchange information and documentation related to legal matters.
- Prepare answers to routine letters.
- Work as Confidential Secretary to prepare documents and records for Legal Department.
- Train attorneys and support staff in the use of all office systems, including case management system, filing
- protocols, and docket/diary procedures.
- Utilize case management system for electronic data management olegal files and creation of management reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 5 years’ experienceB.Sc/HND in a numerate courseMembership of ICSAN is an added advantage
How To Apply