Full-time Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital: House Officer Recruitment
Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu invites from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : House Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
- Applicants should possess MBBS or equivalent degree in Medicine from a recognized Institution.
- Certificate of provisional registration as Medical Practitioner with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Annual Practicing License.
- The Salary and other benefits/allowances are as approved by the Ogun State Government of Nigeria for the Teaching Hospital.
Condition of Service
- These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service and as approved by the Ogun State Government of Nigeria.
How To Apply
Application forms cand be obtained from the “Administration Department of the Hospital”. This form, whether downloaded or obtained from the Hospital, attracts payment of Two Thousand, Five Naira (N2,500.00) only.
Applicants are expected to contact their two (2) referees to write directly to “the Chief Medical Director” via the address below. You are to attach relevant certificate/credentials to the prescribed application form. Submission of forms and other documents must be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital,
P. M. B. 2001, Sagamu,