Full-time Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu: Medical Officer Recruitment
Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital, Sagamu invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Medical Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
Job Ref: (CONMESS 02)
Applicant must possess:
- MBBS or equivalent degree in Medicine from a recognized institution
- Certificate of full registration as a Medical Practitioner with Medical and dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- Certificate of Annual Practicing License.
- NYSC/Exemption Certificate.
Condition of Service
- These are similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service and as approved by the Ogun State Government of Nigeria.
The Salary and other benefits/allowances are as approved by the Ogun State Government of Nigeria for the Teaching Hospital.
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2019.
How To Apply
Click Here to Download Application Form (PDF)
Application forms can also be obtained from the “Administration Department of the Hospital”. This form, whether downloaded or obtained from the Hospital, attracts payment of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only.Applicants are expected to contact their three (3) referees to write directly to “the Chief Medical Director” via the address below. You are to attach relevant Certificate/Credentials to the prescribed application form. Submission of forms and other documents must be addressed and sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital,
P. M. B. 2001, Sagamu,