Full-time Ongoing Cv Submission at Berger Paints Nigeria PLC
Berger Paints Nigeria PLC is the Nigeria leading paint brand with over fifty years of quality product and seamless delivery of services. Over the years, we have been able to carve out the niche has being the market leader in the paints and coating industry.
The Job : Assistant Quality Control Chemist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reports to: Quality Control Chemist
- Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
- Implement customer service standards.
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability.
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information.
- Excellent analytical skills
- A methodical approach to work
- Team working skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Written and oral communication skill
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in a Science related field.
- 2 Years work experience
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.