Full-time Ongoing Cv Submission at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
The Job : Head, Terminal (Golden Shipping)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Drive the vision and strategic objectives in Terminal operations.
- Manage the day to day operations per the agreed operating guidelines and relationships with customers.
- Responsible for overall performance of the terminal operations.
- Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures for efficient management of ABTL, including emergency response.Implement Terminal operations HSE standards.
- Monitor and promote best safe practices for Terminal Operations.
- Implement processes for governance and compliance of visiting ships and contractors with company standards.
- Support accessibility to external contacts with industry regulatory bodies and represent ABTL in maritime safety agencies meetings.
- Implement terminal performance database as well as develop departmental succession plan.Responsible for process improvement through a proactive pursuance of development in technology & systems.
- Be able to provide leadership for the entire operations at the terminal.
- Be able to provide excellent service delivery to internal and external customers while maintaining a cost efficient operations.
- Have good communication skills with the ability to interact with all stakeholders.
- B.Sc. in Shipping-related course
- Master Mariner Certificate of Competency(Class 1)
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience in shipping/marine operations.
- Leadership experience in marine operations in a reputable shipping company is essential.
How To Apply