Full-time Ongoing Cv Submission at Guinness Nigeria Plc
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
The Job : Shared PA/Team Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ogba Brewery, Lagos
Worker Type: Regular
- Responsible to the Site Director and supply chain director for carrying out all administrative duties including arrangements of accommodation, security escorts etc.
- Plan and co-ordinate departmental meetings as may be required.
- Manage all travels, security and accommodation arrangements for officially designated trips.
- Manages, flow of visitors (internal/external)
- Provide efficient secretarial cover for the supply and site Director and other office administration duties that are required to facilitate effective administration across other departments on site
- Help with regulatory report.
- Receive visitors to the site and facilitate their ease of entry on behalf of Heads of departments and the site as a whole
- Managing some specified vendor invoices and Purchase Orders for the site for specific projects
- Managing the itinerary of both the site and supply chain directors
- Managing and collating overtime and other entitlements accurately for shift workers on the site on a monthly basis
- Ensuring specific tasks are completed on time and support is given to other teams on site and across the brewery
- Responsible for managing office equipment an escalating to the IT support team on site , printers etc
- Supporting both Supply and HR in employee engagement initiatives and activities on the site
Qualifications and Experience Required
- HND/ B.Sc or its equivalent from a recognized higher institution
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
- Strong IT skills and demonstrated usage of all Microsoft office tools
- Great communication (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Influencing and skills
- Problem solving skills
- Great Time management and general administration skill.
- High level of integrity and interpersonal skills in dealing with numerous external stakeholders.
How To Apply