Full-time Ongoing Recruitment at Dorco Company Limited
Dorco Company Limited – A worldwide leading manufacturer specializing in shaving products selling in over 130 countries, we have gained 15% of the US market in just 4 years and are confident in claiming to be among the world’s best. We are now looking for a dynamic Country Manager to develop and implement a sales strategy and drive the sales force to make a strong impact on the West African market.
The Job : Country Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- This is a visible senior position which requires an experienced FMCG Professional to act as Country manager and have full handling of the Company’s sales strategy.
- Reporting into the Managing Director, we need a high performer who is able to analyze all reported data and identify development in order to recognize opportunities for the company on the West African Market.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Country Manager is responsible for building a company’s brand in West African Markets.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Devises advertising and promotional plans and are involved in product positioning and global brand marketing development.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Continually assess company progress, sales and marketing successes and compile reports to submit to superiors in corporate headquarters.
Knowledge & Skills
- A 4 year experience in sales or advanced degree in sales, marketing or finance. Familiarity with the country or region in which one will work is considered a notable advantage for those seeking to fulfill a Country Manager role.
- More than 10 years sales experience in FMCG field.
- Marketing experience will be a plus. High marketing knowledge to build a brand in new countries will be needed.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or a similar area
- Requires a strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
- As a successful Country Manager, you would need to demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Specialized in areas of West Africa region will be a plus – continentalism, national trait is a plus.
- Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel etc.
- Fluent in English (French or Portuguese Speakers are desirable)
- Should be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision and possess the ability to assemble and manage teams.
- Self-driven person to work as a team and having positive attitude will be needed to work as a team.
- Presentation, analytical and planning skills are also essential.
- Need to be sensitive to cultural differences and willingness to adapt new culture.
How To Apply