Full-time Ongoing Recruitment at Maersk
West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) is one of the first green field container terminals to be built in Nigeria under public private partnershipWACT is located in Onne port (some 30kms from Port-Harcourt) in Rivers StateWe have been successfully connecting East, North, West Central Nigeria and Rivers state to the worldThis has been possible through top-quality services, cordial business relations with customers, regular interaction with stakeholders, human resource development, modern handling equipment and superior e-commerce capabilities
The Job : Safmarine Senior Customer Experience Partner
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Maersk Nigeria is looking to hire a Senior Customer Experience Partner to join our team in Lagos. The Customer experience Partner will be responsible to build strong relationships with customers to gain an understanding of their business, deliver excellent customer service and maximise sales opportunities.
- Typically handles a large number of customers or larger, more complex customers.
- Manages accounts with large business Impact: The level of impact is defined by volume and/or revenue contribution to the cluster scorecard. The customer often has a certain complexity.
- Delivers a positive customer experience for all customers and ensures a smooth execution of the end to end shipment lifecycle by working closely with the customer and internal teams,
- Hunts leads and follows up on opportunities for new customers, lost or inactive accounts as well as regular accounts
- This includes conducting campaigns and sales promotions across customer opportunities,
- Ensures all products and services are sold to the customer to maximise profitability,
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders including offshore GSC teams,
- Is fully responsible for customer satisfaction and has experience with customer interaction,
- Has a full understanding of customers’ business drivers, needs and requirements,
- Manages the sales pipeline, segmentation and accurate forecasting
- Handles incoming customer services queries, issues and exception management,
We are looking for
- Minimum BSc or Masters Degree /MBA in Marketing, Sales or Business related course
- Minimum 3 years customer service or sales experience.
- Experience in shipping/logistics industry will be preferred but not compulsory. Must be willing to learning fast
- Proficient use (above average skill) in the use of Microsoft office tools i.e. excel, word and power point etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- Pro-active person with a service oriented mindset.
- Dedicated, Decisive and result orientated with a can-do attitude.
- Likes to get it right the first time and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
- Able to work under pressure while keeping quality in focus.
- Comfortable with Change Management and capable of delivering high quality before, during and after transformation.
- Good process understanding and digital proficiency.
- Comfortable with working with multiple items at the same time whilst keeping quality in focus.
- Well organized, efficient and effective.
- An excellent team player.
- Good moral compass and ability to work the Company’s values.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service! So, we offer:
- Results orientation
- Improved commercial and leadership capabilities
- Interaction within broader Area for best practice sharing
- Creating network within the global organization
- Understand market and customer drivers
- Improve understanding of how best to generate profit for Maersk
How To Apply