Full-time Onstream Group: Risk Management Engineer Vacancy
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
The Job : Risk Management Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Set up and maintain the project risk register for all projects and ensure the overall quality of the risk register.
- Ensure that all project team members are aware of, and can apply, the Risk Management procedures
- Capture and coordinate Risk Management activities including risk identification, assessment, risk response plans, actions, and follow-up.
- Coordinate and facilitate Risk Management workshops/regular Risk Management review meetings with the participation of all key stakeholders.
- Generate reports from the risk register to enable the Project Team to manage progress on the execution of risk actions.
- Assess (regularly) the health of the Risk Management process and review this information with the project services leadership for improvement, at scheduled updates.
- Generate risk input into Monthly Project Reports
- Contribute and cooperate with the Cost Estimator and Planning Engineer for the development of deterministic and probabilistic Cost and Schedule Risk Analyses;
- Ensure that key risks and response plans are adequately reflected in project schedules and cost estimates.
- A University degree in Engineering.
- 3- 5 years post-graduation experience with at least 2 years relevant experience in project risk management in a reputable organization, preferably an oil and gas industry. Experience of Project Risk Register creation and maintenance.
- Experience with qualitative modelling techniques and tools (Primavera Risk Analysis, @risk etc.)
- Certified qualification with respect to Risk Management systems and tools.
How To Apply