Full-time Onstream Group: Senior Process Engineer Recruitment
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
The Job : Senior Process Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Should have Knowledge:
- Simulating Multiphase Flow for Dynamic Modes
- Parameters for evaluating and Selection of Design Concepts
- Shall have Skills of:
- Simulating Multiphase/Hydraulic Flow for Steady State Modes.
- Simulating Transient Processes.
- Developing Conceptual and Detailed Design,
- Developing Process & Utility Engineering Flow schemes,
- Selecting and Specifying Process Equipment.
- Defining Process System Operating Envelope.
- Specifying Process Control and Measurement Philosophies and requirements
- Specifying Process Safeguarding Philosophies and requirements.
- Provision of Process Eng Support for Plant Start-up and Testing.
- Provision of Process, Plant and Pipeline system Performance Evaluation & Monitoring,
- Optimising Process, Plant and Pipeline system Performance & De-bottlenecking.
- Engineering degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Should complete NSE/COREN registration
- Starts International Professional Registration IChemE.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry in both onshore and/or offshore facilities
- At least 3 years of experience and proven track record in hydrocarbons processing studies, process simulation and project development.
- At least 2 years relevant and related experience in design and operation of high H2S or CO2 content facilities with stringent HSE requirements.
How To Apply