Full-time Operations Manager – Artificial Lift at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
The Job :Operations Manager – Artificial Lift
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Number: 1815981
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opportunity for an Operations Manager to join our Artificial Lift Product Line in Nigeria.
- Manages a continuing process of optimizing product lines.
- Streamlining of product line, introduction of new products, maximizing the gross margin of product line, or liaison between sales, manufacturing, marketing, and customers on products and technology.
- Represent the organization in outside discussions and technical forums.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems of complex nature.
- Generally works with some latitude in making autonomous decisions.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in Artificial Lift.
- Applicable business skills necessary to maximize gross margins and improve operational efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business plans, customer requirements, and market demands.
- Good communication skills.
- Good leadership skills
How To Apply