Contract Operations Manager – Medical Warehouse Logistics at Crown Agents
Crown Agents is an international development company delivering capacity building and institutional development services in procurement, public financial management, revenue enhancement and expenditure management.
The Job :Operations Manager – Medical Warehouse Logistics
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Contract Start Date: October 2018.
Duration: 5 years
About the role
- We are pleased to be recruiting an Operations Manager with experience in working within Medical Warehouses.
- As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for all site operations and processes of the Abuja Premier Medical Warehouse and Lagos Federal Central Medical Warehouse by:
- Managing reception, dispatch, stacking, packing-for-shipping of commodities at the warehouses
- Providing storage, inventory management and other value-added services to facility users
- Carrying out repairs and maintenance on the warehouse infrastructure and assets in line with good industry practices
- As the Operations Manager you will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in logistics or business administration
- At least 10 years of experience in cold chain, pharma and/or food industry
- Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
- Specific technical knowledge of logistics i.e. material handling equipment, products, work
- methods, WMS, Lean Six Sigma, 5S+S etc.
- Has proven experience in providing advice to senior-level government stakeholders.
- This role is subject to successful bid
How To Apply