Full-time Order Processor at Supermart.ng
Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact on society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
The Job : Order Processor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Manage flow of customer orders from initiation to delivery
- Liaise with Customers, Personal Shoppers, and Delivery Drivers to ensure accurate, complete and on-time delivery of orders
- Organize dispatch of Delivery Drivers to pick up items from retail partners as well as to deliver completed items to customers
- Determine the best delivery method for each delivery
- Negotiate rates with logistics service providers
- Manage Personal Shoppers and Delivery Drivers to ensure efficient processing and dispatch of customers order
- Proactively resolve issues as they arise from Personal Shoppers, Delivery Drivers, Customers and Retail Partners
- Prepare an end-of-day report with accurate and complete information
- Conduct regular analysis of key metrics and implement lasting solutions to improve performance where necessary
- Lead or participate in cross-functional initiative
- Ensure sharing of best practice among the team to drive efficiency
- A University degree in any discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Experience in Operations, Logistics, eCommerce, Retail is preferred but not required.
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn new productivity tools
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
How To Apply