Full-time Owens and Xley Consults Recruitment – Logistics Support Officer
Our client, a leading Dessert and Bakery accessories supply company is looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
The Job : Logistics Support Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The Logistics Support Officer will be responsible for managing all aspects of logistics for the company.
- Picks order from the right pick bins
- Ensures all orders are delivered to customers on a timely basis.
- Assigns orders to the rider.
- Records all orders in the logbook and updates the logistics logbook.
- Requests delivery funds from the accountant
- Takes out-of-Lagos orders to the logistics company.
- Receives delivery notification from the logistics company.
- Picks up new products from the freight forwarder.
- Assists the Operations Support Officer in packing orders.
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates should possess:
1 year’s experience as a Logistics Assistant or similar role is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Must have a positive and respectful attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have sound judgment
- Must pay great attention to detail
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Must be service-minded.
- Must present themselves and act in a manner that is appropriate in order to protect the organization’s image and reputation at all times.
- Preferably lives within Ikosi/Ketu axis.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.