Full-time Owens and Xley: Entry Level Interior Design Project Manager Recruitment
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
The Job : Entry Level Interior Design Project Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- visit prospective clients, take measurements, capture clients aspirations, conceptualize ideas and translate clients agenda for the design team to work on
- Determine the client’s goals and 8prequirements of the project
- Propose how space will be used and how – note materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
- Prepare final plans
- coordinates and oversees the project life cycle
- manages projects from conception through completion
- Visit after the project to ensure that the client is satisfied.
- Conduct site inspections to ensure conformance to design specifications advised by clients
- Manage workflow, oversee the completion of activities and communicate progress to stakeholders.
- Work with internal operations to ensure all requests are being completed satisfactorily
- Assist in ensuring that clear and accurate reporting of active, pending and completed projects is maintained and understood within the team.
- Minimum of BA/HND/BSC degree in any field
- 1-2 years of interior design experience is compulsory
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Passion for interior design and art
- English needs to be spoken and written fluently
- Computer skills and social media savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- Always up for a challenge.
- Proximity to the Island is a plus
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to [email protected]