Full-time PACT: Mentor of Mentors Vacancy – 30 positions
Pact is an international non-governmental organization with headquarters in Washington DC, USA. Pact has been in Nigeria since 2005, and currently implements donor funded development projects across the country in the area of Health, integrating livelihoods, capacity development, and governance systems.
The Job : Mentor of Mentors
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- State Accountability and Quality Improvement Project (SAQIP) is a 5-year Bill and Melinda gate funded project with the objective of improving maternal and newborn health in Gombe state through delivery of life saving interventions.
- SAQIP had trained health care workers in primary health centers across the state on Basic Emergency Obstetrics and Newborn Care (BEmONC) and Postpartum Family Planning (PPFP). To consolidate this gains, SAQIP has designed clinical mentorship scheme to support the trained health care workers to develop competence and confident to deliver quality services.
- Mentor of mentors is a consultant obstetrician/pediatrician or an experienced general practitioner who shall be assigned to a mentor to provide both planned and unplanned spot checks on the clinical mentor.
- Using a standard protocol, he/she shall provide technical support and oversight to the clinical mentor to ensure that technical and professional expertise is provided to mentee by the mentor.
- He/she will transfer knowledge and skills to the mentor based on observed gaps. The mentor of mentors shall be resident in Gombe.
- Must be a licensed Consultant Obstetrician/Pediatrician or experienced general practitioner with at least 10 years working experience in obstetrics and gynecology and/or pediatrics
How To Apply
Applicants shouldsend their Resume/CV’s and cover letter on their suitability to: [email protected]
All CV’s/resume/applications Must be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the Subject of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.