Full-time Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL): Business Development Officer and Manpower Supervisor Recruitment
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
The Job : Business Development Officer and Manpower Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Work closely with the MD to develop and implement FODE’s business plan to define and agree detailed business development and strategy potential prospects targeted at a number of appointments per month.
- Develop and create new business opportunities and maximize revenue opportunities and streams for Field Offshore Design Engineering Ltd.
- Gain a clear understanding of clients businesses activities and requirements.
- Working with the General Manager to develop and maintain an improvement plan which brings an added value approach to clients and optimizes contract value to the company.
- Identify and develop opportunities for cross selling/marketing.
- Develop, maintain and update formal Account Plans.
- Ensure that regular contact is maintained with each Fode client.
- Ensure that ‘call planning’ is properly targeted, organized, carried out, monitored and recorded.
- Ensure feedback of ongoing business development plans with clients to the Managing Director.
- Take appropriate steps to maximize the business opportunities at renewal renegotiation of contracts to retain business.
- Take full responsibility and be compliant with FODE’S Health and Safety Policies during and after working hours
- Negotiate ‘win-win’ solutions with FODE clients
- Assist with the design and presentation of comprehensive first-class business proposals for Fode both in written form and ‘high impact’ presentations.
- Ensure that sources of potential risk are taken fully into account in formulating Fode bid proposals.
- Ensure an appropriate balance of risk with reward prior to bid submission.
- Bid proposals must include full provision for Health Safety Quality Environmental People and Technical Compliance issues that all parties liaise with the departmental head/Commercial head to ensure properly costed estimations are submitted and supported by appropriate contract terms and conditions.
- Provide the Managing Director with regular reports highlighting progress against business development plan.
Qualifications & Experience
- Good business sense
- Understanding of FODE’s business prospects, project and ongoing contracts
- Good communications skills, both writing and verbally
- To be self-motivated but able to work as part of a team
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- A positive attitude
- Good negotiation skills and persuasiveness
- Confidence presenting to large groups of people
- Initiative and enterprise
- To be an effective leader
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
- A smart appearance and professional manner
- To enjoy networking and meeting new people.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Female candidates preferred.