Full-time Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) Recruitment – Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Supervisor
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into the this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
The Job : Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Supervisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Provide visible leadership; Liaises with onsite leadership and management to create facility specific HSE goals, priorities and key performance measures
- Administer and assist with implementation of company safety policies, standards and procedures.
- 3. Conduct audits of company operations as required, supporting applicable HSE standards for compliance of Company policies
- Implement and monitor compliance with Permit to Work, Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Work Safe Procedures, risk Assessments (Operational Risk Management) Standards as required. Monitor and maintain adequate safety equipment, i.e. personal protective equipment, safety belts, & harnesses
- Monitor compliance of HSE standards and procedures during critical rig operations such as rig up/down and rig move.
- Lead and/or participate in HSE related incident investigations.
- Follow up corresponding corrective actions until closure.
- Perform additional duties, responsibilities, and special projects as may be directed.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 12-20 years relevant working experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.