Full-time Palladium Group: Innovation Lead, Nigeria Economic Growth Recruitment
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
The Job : Innovation Lead, Nigeria Economic Growth
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Palladium is searching for an Innovations Lead for an upcoming DFID proposal LINKS – Powering Economic Growth in Northern Nigeria. LINKS will support development of a vibrant and diversified economy in the key northern Nigerian states, with these collectively acting as a powerful engine of northern economic growth. Benefits will be both for the states themselves, while also creating real market opportunities for the wider north, counterbalancing the wealth and investment that is currently primarily found in Lagos and the South.
- The programme will focus on the development of high potential pro-poor value chains, selected during a detailed project preparation study, supporting them to become productive, competitive and attractive for investment at every level.
- The Innovations Lead will drive the identification and delivery of novel and disruptive approaches to increasing the inclusiveness of value-chains and the acceleration of economic growth.
- Lead on the design and delivery of the strategy based around the Innovation component of LINKS.
- Identifying and testing dynamic cross-chain innovations which have the potential to both raise incomes for the poor, and attract investment into successful innovations
- Research, identify and select private sector innovations from different regions, countries and markets
- Create structures to provide support to the private sector in applying new and innovative interventions
- Design and deliver on the scalability of innovations, planning for expansion and investment attraction
- Oversee and supervise the work of component staff and consultants as required
- At least 7 years’ experience working on international development projects
- At least 3 years’ experience in a management / leadership role within international development projects
- Demonstrated track record of supporting the identification, piloting and scale up of cross cutting pro-poor private sector innovations that have increased the competitiveness, productivity and inclusiveness of multiple value chains
- Demonstrated track record of supporting information and communications technology related private sector value chains innovations, and associated supporting / required physical products and services Nigeria experience.
How To Apply