Full-time Pause Factory Resources Limited Recruitment – Operations Manager – Construction
Pause Factory Resources Limited – Our client is a respected leader in crystalline concrete waterproofing solutions and construction chemicals. They deliver landmark projects that create long-term progress and economic growth.
For most of Africa, our client offers a complete and proven system that takes the risk out of concrete waterproofing and have developed a set of innovative systems, which means complete solutions for flooring and waterproofing works, completely adapted to the needs of the project, the support, the final use. The operations span through the application of materials from construction to finishing.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Operations Manager – Construction
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Here is an outline of the functions this position will perform on a regular basis, how the job functions within the organization and who the job reports to:
- Provide leadership and vision by assisting the board and staff with the development of long-range and annual plans, with evaluation and reporting of progress on strategies.
- Formulate and execute the company’s strategic plan;
- Set and achieve key performance targets for sales, delivery, cost, expenses and other measurements of operational performance;
- Communicate operational/sales results, activities, etc. to Executive Management and provide recommendations and plans for ongoing improvement.
- Formulate performance measures, parameters, and targets, in line with the business objectives.
- Planning, directing and coordinating activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within the prescribed time frame.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and get results through others.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, demonstrations, and other related activities.
- Meeting regularly with the company Directors to provide feedback on branch & staff performance and to take direction.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Degree education in any related discipline
- An outstanding career with proven leadership experience within FMCG.
- Strong knowledge of FMCG /Construction industry and experience in high volume manufacturing practices.
- Solid technical knowledge of manufacturing processes, manufacturing information systems, and state-of-the-art supply chain practices.
- Strong leadership skills with expertise in talent development and performance management.
- The ability to identify, select and develop critical talent is essential.
- Must be familiar with current trends, practices, and metrics.
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the industry rules and regulations.
- High level of Professionalism.
- Ability to manage people.
- Organized, meticulous, and confident.
- Result Driven Attitude.
- Good marketing knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent business acumen and financial skills.
- Good Networking skills.
- Written and Oral Communication.
- Human Resource Management.
- Attention to details
- Conflict resolution skills.
N200,000 – N250,000/month.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] with position applied for as subject. E.g Operations Manager – Construction
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.