Full-time Payroll Officer at ASA Advanced Tech Limited
ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
The Job : Payroll Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The candidate is to provide accurate and timely processing of company payroll.
- End to end processing of company payrolls (weekly, fortnightly and/or monthly).
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Liaising with guards, staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- Company’s payroll administration.
- Assist in timely resolution of clients query on guards’ payment.
- Daily file updating – fuel, vehicle expenses, escort services etc.
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the HOD.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Minimum of B.Sc in a relevant field.
- Evidence of administration payroll of 1000 staff and above.
- Must have at least 2 years working experience.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to use Microsoft office packages particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Must be familiar with simple accounting & book-keeping procedures.
- Person of high and unquestionable integrity.
- Attention to Detail,
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Payroll Officer” as the subject of the mail.