Full-time Paystack: Product Implementation Specialist Vacancy
Paystack’s mission is to help merchants in Africa accept payments from anyone, anywhere in the world. We build a safe, convenient, and modern payment experience for many thousands of merchants and their customers.
Our small and mighty team is proud of how much we’ve accomplished in two years. We’ve introduced a steady cadence of innovations into the Nigerian market, such as the ability for consumers to pay with only a bank account number. We process well over $2 million in transactions monthly. And our double digit growth has us processing even more every day.
The Job : Product Implementation Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
You’ll be at the forefront of Paystack’s critical Customer Success team, which is based in the Paystack office in Lagos, Nigeria.
For many of Paystack’s customers, you’ll be the face of the company, and you’ll be their first point of call when they need help.
- learn everything about how Paystack’s technology operates in order to be able to answer technical questions by clients of all skill levels who’re trying to integrate with Paystack. From business owners simply looking to get paid, to seasoned developers looking to build complex systems, you’ll help give them whatever support they need to achieve their goals
- reply quickly to inbound requests via email, Skype, phone calls, and Slack to solve client problems
- occasionally develop custom plugins for certain clients
- collaborate closely with the technical and product team to report bugs, recommend product enhancements, and generally keep the product team in the loop about how successfully real customers are using the product
- write and maintain developer documentation
- have a working knowledge of some of the languages and technologies we interact with most often:
- can communicate simply and clearly in speech and in writing with both technical and non-technical audiences
- are super organized and have excellent time management skills
- have an endless capacity for patience and calm, even when everyone else is freaking out
- are interested in learning all you can about how to provide world-class customer service
While this is not required, it would be a huge plus if you:
- have worked in a customer support role before, or a role where you engaged often with customers
- are familiar with customer support methods, tools, and best practice
- Competitive salary
- Full medical coverage
- New MacBook Pro
- Catered lunch
- Smart, kind colleagues who’re invested in your growth
How To Apply
In your application:
Please attach your CV / Resume
Enter your Cover Letter – in what ways do your background and skills make you a perfect fit for this role? Why would you be an amazing addition to our team? If there’s info we should know that you haven’t had a chance to share, this is a great place to put it!
Include a link to your GitHub (or any other supporting information you believe we should see)
Tell us about an interesting technical project or problem that you’ve recently worked on