Full-time Personal Assistant at Garmspot Nigeria Limited
Garmspot Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing online retail stores in Nigeria, that specializes in creating, producing, marketing and distribution of cutting edge urbanwear brands, contemporary designs, and fashion accessories and beauty and grooming products. We aim to be the leading supplier of the best brands NigeriaAfrica has to offer. Using our web platform, Garmspot delivers pieces to our clientele from our regional centre in Lagos to all the corners of the world.
The Job : Personal Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Organising events and conferences reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients collating and filing expenses
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A calm and professional manner.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to use your own initiative.
- B.Sc./BA from a recognised university not lower than second class upper
- Not more than 27years of Age
- Knowledge of Business Development and proposal writing
- Proven experience in similar capacity.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]