Full-time Personnel Administration Manager at Medecins Sans Frontieres
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The Job : Personnel Administration Managera
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Is responsible of ensuring that MSF is a Responsible employer in the mission, supports proper management of HR across the board and assumes full responsibility of all Administrative and legal issues in the Mission.
- Know labour legislation in force in mission country; keep her/himself informed of any amendment made in labour legislation by regularly checking legislation sources and/or regularly meeting with lawyer, other local authorities;
- Know all MSF policies, procedures, tools, standards and principles regarding all staff working conditions, benefits and remuneration, job profiles and function grids, health coverage, etc., adapts them to the Mission reality and ensures an equitable, efficient, transparent, fair and accountable implementation by all relevant staff throughout the Mission.
- Is responsible for the proper implementation and follow up of internal regulations and terms of employment contracts of all national staff, ensuring that all staff is employed in the frame of fair labour conditions, and according to local legislation, MSF HR vision, values and principles.
- In close collaboration with HRCo, ensures regular administrative meetings with all staff throughout the mission take place
- Is responsible to ensure that all functions and job profiles at Mission level meet with the Mission’s function grid approved by HQ and are aligned with MSF Standard Job Profiles and Function Grid, and that any new function or amendment to an existing one are requested in advance to HRCo and HRO for previous validation by HQ.
- Is responsible to ensure that National Staff remuneration meet with the Mission’s salary grid validated by HQ, Internal Regulations and HR policies, ensuring MSF acts as a responsible employer at any time.
- In close coordination with the Financial Coordinator, ensures fulfillment of national legislation regarding employees’ taxes and social security at Mission level, checks that monthly declaration forms for taxes and employee/employer social security contributions are correct and sends them to the Financial Department. .
- Informs HRCo in case a legal risk is detected within her/his area of responsibilities and suggests actions to take in order to prevent it. Follows up employees’ claims and keeps HRCo informed at any time.
- Knows Homère in depth and ensures a proper parameterization, use of the system and quality of data throughout the Mission, being her/himself the Missions’ technical reference in absence of a person specifically in charge of the system.
- Degree in Administration related studies.
- Working experience of at least 2 years in administration. Required experience with MSF.
How To Apply
Applicants should forward their Applications to: [email protected] with as subject “PAM April 2018”.
Applications must be in English and include:
Complete CV and Copies of all certificates and diplomas mentioned in the CV.
Updated contact details and ID
Contact information of the previous employer/s for reference.
Incomplete applications will be automatically discarded.
MSF is an equal opportunity employer, both men and women are encouraged to apply.
MSF thanks all the candidates for their interest in this position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.