Full-time Peugeot Automobile Nigeria: Mechanical Technician Vacancy
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited (PAN), which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. And in the build-up to actualize the dream, 16 reputable vehicle manufacturing companies were invited to tender their proposals for the establishment of a vehicle assembly plant in the country. Thus, with the high acceptability and demand of Peugeot vehicles in the country, the proposal of Automobile Peugeot France (AP France) scaled through on May 7, 1971.
The Job :Mechanical Technician
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Code: MET07102017
Job Division/Department/Unit: Mechanical Unit
Reporting Line: Reports to Supervising Mechanical Technician
- To carry out all form of Auto-Mechanical repairs for the Shade Tree Youth Empowerment Initiatives
Key Job Responsibilities
- Carry out lubricant drain and refill as specified on various vehicles.
- Work on vehicle suspension.
- Change of components: brake pads, brake lining, bulbs, wiper blades, spark plugs, fuel pump, fuel filter, oil filter, wheel ball joint, wheel bearing etc.
- Display available consumables and lubricants for sale.
- Calibrate and confirm tools suitability for operations.
- Carry out regular inventory on tools and equipment.
- Render assistance to other stations that may be highly charged.
- Make a daily remittance of all income to PLC account and obtain receipt.
- Permitting compliance with safety requirements and coordination with the Supervisor as required.
- Ensures equipment, materials and tools are on-hand for work execution. Reports resources and time utilized, job scope expansion, rework or deferred maintenance as required; also keeping all tasks & activities logged and up-dated.
Qualifications and Experience
Education & Experience:
- A graduate of MAPT, MMT, TSDP, GAMET, YESAP LMI from PAN Learning Centre
- ND in auto-related trade, National Technical Certificate, Federal Craft Certificate and practical experience in a recognized workshop will be an added advantage.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Good communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Team Player
- High level of integrity
- Good emergency response
- General Tool Usage
How To Apply