Full-time Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited: Account Officer – Payable Recruitment
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders
The Job : Account Officer – Payable
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref No: PANAOP032019
Job Division/Department/Unit: Finance Division
Reports To: Head, Financial Accounts & Reporting
- Provides support to overseeing the timely and accurate accounts payable processing of invoices, cheque request, and refund requests.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Create vendors’ accounts and pay their invoices.
- Audit the accuracy and completeness of invoices
- Post debit and credit entries to the account ledger
- Perform the month end closing process and reconciliation of ledgers.
Education & Experience
- BSc/HND in Accounting
- 2-3 year’s cognate post qualification experience with knowledge of SAP an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry as added advantage.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Financial Planning and management
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Tax planning and management
- Treasury management
- Management accounting
- Credit control
- Accounting software usage (SAP)
How To Apply