Full-time Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited: Customer Account Officer Recruitment
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders
The Job : Customer Account Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref No: PANCAO032019
Job Division/Department/Unit: Finance Division
Reports To: Head, Treasury
- Provides support to overall sales effectiveness by implementing credit control processes through extension of credit to customers who are deemed a good credit risk, and minimizing risk of loss from bad debts by restricting or denying credit to customers who are not a good credit risk.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Reviews all customer applications for credit and evaluates customers’ creditworthiness using standard appraisal instrument in line with organizational policy.
- Monitors debt recovery procedures working with the sales, customer and account receivable officers.
- Prepares monthly customer credit performance reports.
- Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Financial Planning and management
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Tax planning and management
- Treasury management
- Management accounting
- Credit control
Education & Experience
- BSc/HND in Accounting.
- 2-3 year’s cognate post qualification experience and 2 years working experience in Debt Collection/Prevention would be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of local automobile or manufacturing industry as added advantage.
How To Apply