Full-time Pfizer Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment
Pfizer – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That’s why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
The Job : Regulatory Affairs Administrator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Ref No: 4738566
Job type: Full Time
Reports to: Cluster Regulatory Lead, Sub Saharan Africa
Division/Business Line: Global Product Development(GPD)
Sub Division: Global Regulatory Affairs (GRA) International, Africa Middle East
Department Name: GRA International, Sub Saharan Africa Cluster,
- To support SSA Cluster Regulatory Lead and Country Regulatory colleagues to implement processes.
- Minute taking where required.
- Arranging Team Events where required.
- General administrative duties including Faxing, photocopying, scanning, sorting and distributing post.
- Ordering and maintaining department stationery stocks.
- Sending packages via Courier and tracking where required.
- Electronic Filing of Regulatory Documentation.
- Processing Financial requests using various Pfizer systems.
- Assisting with Department specific system requests.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of undergraduate training in sciences.
- Demonstrates good administrative skills.
- Expresses ideas and information clearly, creatively and persuasively when speaking and writing.
- Ability to manage own time effectively.
- Must be self-motivated to achieve high quality results within defined timeframes.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Word packages and Outlook.
- Collaborating and interacting with Country Regulatory Managers, Commercial, Sales, Medical and Supply chain teams.
How To Apply