Full-time PG Consulting Limited: Field Sales Manager – Office Furniture Recruitment
PG Consulting limited is a business optimization consulting firm that leverages the techniques of business research, cutting edge innovation and scientific economics to provide robust insights that enable business decision makers to achieve accelerated and sustained competitive outcomes. We want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards making your organisation more profitable and better performing in terms of its bottom-line.
The Job : Field Sales Manager – Office Furniture
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
A leading office furniture company based in Lagos is looking for a competitive field sales manager to develop and drive sales strategies and attract new clients. The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve target.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations e.t.c.)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer’s’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Powerful negotiation skills
- Possession of sound customer penetration strategy
- Ability to manage customer relationship
- Exceptional selling and marketing skills
- Skills, experience and knowledge of modern business methods and controls
- Coaching and mentoring skills to help sales employees overcome weakness and shortcomings
- Ability to analyse, assess and address prospects needs while clearly establishing the value of products and services.
- Good Oral and Written communication skills
- Strong in managing sales processes
- Ability to convert marketing intents to sales
- A good degree in sales, marketing or related certification with good experience.
- Dedicated, ethical and determined
- Analytical skills/ problem solving
- Self-Motivated/ Drive
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Team building/ Administrative skill
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Organisation and coordination skills.
How To Apply
Applicants should send Cvs to [email protected]