Full-time Pivotage Consulting for a Full-service Property Management Company Recruitment – Human Resource Officer
Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a full-service property management company, is looking to grow its team by hiring suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Human Resource Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Ref Id: AFSL/1871/HRO
- The HR & Admin position is responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and driving the human resources activities and administrative supportive services of the organization.
- Driving the company’s HR administration, developing and implementing HR policies, strategies and initiatives aligned with overall business strategy.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances and other issues.
- Delivering effective support to the head of HR, ensuring operational excellence across all aspects of the HR function.
- Managing the recruitment, talent acquisition and selection process.
- Providing support to employees in various HR related functions such as leave management, compensation and resolving employee grievances, issues and problems.
- Developing and implementing a performance management system that best suits the organization.
- Nurturing and promoting HR programs to create an efficient, positive and conflict-free workplace.
- Developing a reward and compensation plan and maintaining accurate up-to-date, accessible HR records.
- Assessing training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Minimum academic qualification of BA / BSc / HND (Human Resource Management or any related Social Science discipline is preferred)
- Must have at least 3 – 5 years cognate experience as a HR generalist.
- Have an understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Possess good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision and aptitude in problem-solving
- Show a client-focused attitude, with a high level of professionalism and discretion.
- Must have administrative writing and oral communication skills;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent Interviewing Skills, Professionalism, Ability to work in Team and result-driven approach.
- Experienced and skilled in creating and organizing presentations and reporting for executive audience.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to stay on top of time sensitive projects and urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility and ability to execute quickly.
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Takes initiative to learn new systems and stay current in area of expertise.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format only) to: [email protected] Using the Job Tittle as the subject of your application.
Note: The above job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.