Full-time Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN): Administration Officer Recruitment
The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) is a national non-governmental organization promoting Reproductive Health (RH) in Nigeria. As a full member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), PPFN has expanded the scope of its programs beyond family planning to cover broad reproductive health, emphasizing the needs of adolescents and young people and safe motherhood.
The Job : Administration Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: NHQ, Abuja
- The purpose of this position is to provide and coordinate overall administrative and logistics support services at the National Headquarters for timely and quality implementation of SRH programmes and activities.
- B.Sc/HND Business/Public Administration/Management
- 5 years relevant work experience especially in a Non-Governmental Organization
- Computer literacy skills (Microsoft Packages) including MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Proven analytical mind, nose for details.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Positive towards issues of development in general and reproductive health in particular
- Working experience in NGO especially those involved in SRH
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team playing skills.
- Master degree in Business Administration is desirable and of advantage.
How To Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]