Full-time Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN): Marketing & Communications Officer Recruitment
The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) is a national non-governmental organization promoting Reproductive Health (RH) in Nigeria. As a full member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), PPFN has expanded the scope of its programs beyond family planning to cover broad reproductive health, emphasizing the needs of adolescents and young people and safe motherhood.
The Job : Marketing & Communications Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: NHQ, Abuja
- The purpose of this position is to provide support to the efforts in the Business Development Department in order to create/promote a positive image for PPFN and enhance its opportunities for income generation, at both the centre and at regional levels.
- B.Sc Marketing, Business Administration, Mass Communication or equivalent.
- Five years relevant work experience including three years in NGO (preferably in SRH).
- Excellent contextual, analytical, writing and oral communication skills.
- Team playing qualities/experience.
- Familiarity with key national and international implementing support and donor organisation in SRH.
- Computer literacy skills such as Microsoft Packages (excel, word, access), SPSS, Epi-info, etc.
- Sensitive and caring but firm and decisive in managing senior-level staff.
- Strong knowledge of NGO operations particularly those in reproductive health including family planning, maternal and child health, sexual health and women development program development and management.
- Research experience (design, data collection and analysis, and survey methods).
- Familiarity with varied socio-cultural issues as they relate to SRH issues in the country and sensitivity to cross-cultural issues and concerns.
- Membership of a Professional Marketing/Public Relations Institution or Association will be helpful.
How To Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]