Full-time Planning Officer at Promasidor Nigeria
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
The Job :Planning Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Level: Junior Staff Position
- Assist in planning of both imported/locally sourced raw, packaging and other materials that constitute BOM items.
- Liaise with Procurement Unit for compilation of delivery updates.
- Manage and follow up deliveries of planned orders (raw and packaging) aimed at enhancing the procurement process.
- Carry out continuous update of the planning and procurement files and portals.
- Ensure compliance with FSMS related activities in the department.
- Liaise with internal customers on collate data for planning purpose.
- Compilation of SLA adherence reports as regards expectations from internal Customers.
- The ideal candidate must possess B.Sc/ HND in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements:
How To Apply