Full-time PR24 Nigeria Limited: Academy Commandant/Training Officer Recruitment
PR24 Nigeria is a leading security and risk management company operating out of West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Academy Commandant/Training Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- You are responsible for the organization’s Security Program including but not limited to daily training operations and bi-annual refresher courses for the guards, development, implementation, and maintenance of policies and procedures, and of monitoring program compliance.
- Builds a strategic and comprehensive information security program that defines, develops, maintains and implements policies and processes that enable consistently well-trained guards.
- Evaluates security trends, evolving threats, risks and vulnerabilities and applies tools to mitigate risk as necessary into Guards training.
- Ensures the institution/organization complies with the administrative, technical and physical safeguards as regards the training of the guards.
- Collaborates with organization senior management, Privacy Officer, and Corporate Compliance Officer to establish governance for the security program.
- Serves in a leadership role to ensure security compliance.
- Oversees develops and/or delivers initial and ongoing security training to the recruited guards.
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable federal and state security laws, licensing and certification requirements and accreditation standards.
- Knowledge and experience in state and federal information security laws,
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, written and oral communication, and presentation skills.
- Recommended Security certification
- Retired Warrant Officer, Captain previous law enforcement experience is an advantage
- Excellent writing and Oratory skills (should be able to command presence).
- A high level of integrity and trust.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF formats only) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.