Full-time PR24 Nigeria Limited: Business Development Manager Recruitment
PR24 Nigeria is a leading security and risk management company operating out of West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to monitor our organization’s security functions and build and implement processes that meet our business needs.
- The Business Operations Manager’s responsibilities include tracking guard deployment results, performing cost-benefit analysis and monitoring process KPIs. To be a successful Business Operations Manager, you should have experience in the same or similar role, managing all business operations of a security firm or a firm with similar responsibilities and setting goals across the entire organization as it relates to the provision of security services. You should also demonstrate great leadership skills and be able to communicate the vision of the company across all levels.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that all business functions as relates to the deployment and management of guards are in line with our strategic goals.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business and deployment procedures
- Establish process KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans
- Work with the sales team to achieve target goals and bring in new businesses.
- Previous experience as a Business Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Exceptional communication skills
- BSc in Business Management or relevant field
- Security Industry experience would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF versions only) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.