Full-time PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC): Administrative Assistant Vacancy
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services
The Job : Administrative Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: 125-NIG00154
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the analysis and writing of the PwC Nigeria Economic Bulletins
- Establish global links with Economics and other Thought Leadership teams within the PwC network to bring and adapt Thought Leadership to the Nigerian clients and market as required
- Establish a consistent media presence for PwC’s Economics Thought Leadership in social media, print, television, etc.
- Give speeches to clients and conferences based on analysis and output
- Produce research and analysis that will support a pipeline of potential opportunities across PwC’s priority industries
- Assist Industry leaders in implementing the FY industry plan, providing analytical support
- Attend industry meetings, presenting KZ’s views on emerging industry and business environment trends
- Conduct strategic client engagement workshops such as the Fiercest Competitor Workshop (FCW)
- Manage and maintain a KZ data portal on baseline industry data and PwC reports, making it accessible to internal clients.
- BSc. Economics/Finance/Statistics/Accounting
- MSc. Economics/Finance or MBA
- Professional qualifications: ICAN/ACCA, CFA.
- Additional Information
- The seniority of the role will likely mean between 8 and 10 years’ experience which could be in a combination of roles across: advisory consulting, strategy, equity research and industry/market research
- Strong background in economic research and analysis, econometrics, financial analysis, and strategy, report writing. Working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Eviews
- Vast knowledge of industry groups: Financial Services, Consumer Goods, Agriculture, Energy amongst others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with relevant experience in presenting ideas and data to senior leadership to guide decision-making
- Excellent planning, prioritizing, and organizational skills. Self-managing/motivating with the ability to balance competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills – including data structuring, quantitative reasoning and implication development.
How To Apply