Full-time Process Engineer Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Process Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
- Prepare Process designs and deliverables for basic/conceptual, Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and Detailed Engineering Design (DED) according to specifications.
- Prepare Process design and deliverables for feasibility studies, conceptual/basic engineering, FEED and DED.
- Preparation of piping & Process diagrams.
- Preparation of data sheets and technical specifications.
- Preparation of process simulations.
- Process calculations (sizing of equipment, valves, lines and pumps, hydraulic calculation, blow down calculation, etc.)
- Perform discipline-internal check (DIC),
- Participate in internal and external meetings.
- Participate in engineering design and safety reviews.
- Provide input to preparation of tenders and Cost Time Resource (CTR) estimates for proposals.
- Conduct Site visit and submit report.
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
- Reports to: Senior Process Engineer
- Direct Reports: Trainees
- Internal Relationships: All Staff
- External Relationship: Clients
- Academic Qualification: Chemical/Petroleum Engineering
- Professional Qualification: NSE/COREN
- Experience: Min. 5 years in similar role.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in Engineering System and Knowledge
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system
- Highly motivated and have ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Excellent use of Engineering Software’s (i.e AutoCAD, HYSYS, UniSim, PipeSim, etc)
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards and Engineering Practices used in the industry – API, ASME & ISA, ANSI , AGA , IEC, API, PIP etc..
- Good analytical skills.
- Essential high level of English language written and spoken.
- Physical Exertion on the Job:
- Performance Area: Design Deliverables
- Accuracy of design deliverables: Reports, Specifications, Lists and Drawings in accordance to engineering standards.
- Frequency of revision cycles before final approval
- Perform Self Checks and Verification on design deliverables.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Customer Service
- Accurate/updated record in Project Folder.
- Updated drawing Templates for Projects.
- Continuous delivery of assigned tasks by Senior/Lead Engineers.
- Turnaround Time (TAT) on delivery of Assigned tasks
- Strict adherence and compliance to QHSE policies and safe work rules.
Application Closing Date
3pm, Tuesday, 24th September, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.