Full-time Process Operator – Energy & Fluids at SABmiller Plc
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
The Job : Process Operator – Energy & Fluids
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Number: SAB-496
Work Level: Junior
Job Type: Permanent
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate utilities machines and equipment according to work instructions and adhere to safe working practices at all times.
- Apply VPO principles and practices
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation
- Carry out Autonomous operations, cleaning and maintenance on machines.
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Ensure utilities process quality and productivity
- Monitor and Control utilities production processes in the E&F plant on shift
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of HND /B.Eng. in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a utilities or FMCG environment.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Carry out basic machine maintenance
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Work in teams
How To Apply