Full-time Professional Mover at MoveMe.com.ng
MoveMe.com.ng is by far one of the best services provider. With just 50,000 Naira you will be able to move into your new home without any loss or damage. We save you money with MoveMe.com.ng We compare moving house companies by providing instant quotes from conveyancing solicitors and removals firms.
The Job :Professional Mover
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for reliable professional movers responsible in evacuating the things that the client asks them to move.
- You must be good enough in calculating the size of vehicle to be used, in order to accommodate the items that will be moved.
- You must also be able to consider the dimension of the item as well as how it can fit inside the truck.
- You are also to ensure fast and safe transportation of client’s properties in the most cost-effective way.
- Manage the loading and unloading of furniture from the previous location to its new designated destination.
- Assisting the client in moving the things in the area of relocation and placing these things to its appropriate places.
- Arrange the large items into the storage unit.
- Take inventories especially in moving the furniture to a long distant place and assure that there will be no defects and scratches in the load they are transporting.
- Knowledgeable in determining what material they should use in wrapping the load to ensure its good condition.
- Tasked in cleaning up the areas and assuring that everything has been delivered in the exact location.
- Assists in cleaning truck, tools, and equipment. Collects or picks up empty containers, packing materials.
- Must have knowledge of furniture and equipment handling industry-accepted procedures.
- Must know and use generally accepted industry practices for vehicle housekeeping.
- Must wear uniforms acceptable to Moveme.com.ng Moving Services.
- Minimum of NCE/OND in Transport, Distribution, Logistics or any other Social Science related courses.
- Related work experience, such as logistics, warehousing, storage, could be an advantage.
- Fluent in English and electronic communication methods.
- Logical and systematic approach to work;
- Good time management ability;
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]