Full-time Program Director at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a social, leadership and good governance Non-Governmental Organization. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
The Job : Program Director
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- The Program Director as a senior Management position, is charged with the responsibility to manage staff, programs and see to the delivery and overall success of each program.
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Seek for grants and funding from corporate and International Partners in order to run the Foundation’s programs.
- Seek for relevant partnership in other to position the Foundation on a global level
- Develop and approve budgets and operations
- Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and develop initiatives to support the strategic direction of the Foundation.
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements.
- Keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations.
- Manage governance by ensuring that the organization fosters and maintains a strong relationship, while maximizing the opportunities the board of director, advisory board bring on board.
- Fund raising, grant seeking skills and excellent Marketing skills
- Proven experience as program director or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
- A business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- An analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation
- Ability to convey vision of the organization’s strategic future to staff, board, volunteers and donors.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface and engage diverse volunteer and donor groups
- Strong presentation and public speaking ability
- Minimum of Upper Credit in relevant course and Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- 5-10 years experience in senior nonprofit management experience in development
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
For More Info: Contact – Success Nwsou via [email protected]