Full-time Project Assistant at Abt Associates
Abt Associates – The International Health Division is committed to the improvement of health and healthcare delivery around the world. Serving both the public and private sectors, our efforts include health policy research and evaluation, health promotion and disease prevention, health finance, and health systems management. Our impact is felt in policies that ensure healthcare access for women, children, and individuals with special needs, in strengthening health infrastructures, and HIV/AIDS solutions.
The Job : Project Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Req Id: 34521
- Abt Associates seeks a qualified Project Assistant to support the International Health Division and the HFG project in Nigeria.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- A Project Assistant (PA) supports one or more Technical Specialists and/or the Project Director in carrying out technical project work.
- Typical duties at this intermediate PA level include documenting project activities, setting up and overseeing project reporting procedures, drafting reports, preparing and analyzing statistics, translating material, conducting community relations activities, preparing training materials, and making logistical arrangements for conferences/meetings.
- Provides information gathering, research, and related services of intermediate scope and difficulty.
- A PA at this level requires some degree of supervision
- (2+) years of experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
How To Apply