Internship Project Coordinator Intern at Vantage Advisory
Vantage Advisory – We are a boutique consulting firm enabling organizations achieve optimal results. We support and enable Startups as well as Growing Businesses. Having been and still in that position, we are here to make the journey smoother for others from Idea to Exit.
The Job : Project Coordinator Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are seeking an organized and energetic project coordinator to join our growing organization. The project coordinator will work with the business cofounder and adjunct team to organize and implement new and exciting company projects.
- Working in a team environment, the project coordinator will organize meetings, take notes, manage schedules, and ensure all materials and information are present to meet project timelines.
- The role is essential to the launching of new projects and the project coordinator must be organized and professional.
- This internship is meant to last for 4 months, and can be converted to full-time job depending on performance and the business needs. We would preference for candidates that reside in the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Duties and Responsibilties
- Monitor current projects and coordinates all team members involved to keep workflow on track
- Liaising with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign new project tasks and manage marketing communications
- Work to improve the project process
- Ensure project aligns with set strategy and budget
- Organize and plan meetings with business cofounder
- Arrange and manage team goals/project schedules/new information and keeps all material up-to-date
- Communicate timeline changes and new information to team; tracks project changes and adjust schedules as needed
- Carry out research and implement action plans
- In charge of keeping track of all project-related paperwork; ensure all needed materials are current and properly filed and stored
- Strategize with business cofounder when needed
- Track and analyze project risks and recommend improvements
Requirements and Qualifications
- OND, NCE, HND or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field.
- Previous experience in an administrative, marketing, or manager role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior computer skills; well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite, strong and thorough knowledge of Excel
- Experience with digital marketing and managing social media a plus
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills and make you ready for the job market
- Flexible working hours with remote working option.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]